Friday, January 9, 2009

Ksquared's Picks for the Next Round of the NFL Postseason

I have decided that this will be short and sweet so I don't embarrass myself too much...There is so much parity in the NFL anymore, any one of these teams could win the whole darn thing. Here goes nothin'...

Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans - Saturday, January 10th - 4:30 pm ET
Tennessee 13 - Baltimore 10

San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers - Sunday, January 11th - 4:45 pm ET
Pittsburgh 20 - San Diego 17

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - Saturday, January 10th - 8:15 pm ET
Arizona 32 - Carolina 28

Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants - Sunday, January 11th - 1:00 pm ET
New York 24 - Philadelphia 17

Arizona is my only true upset, but it is a biggy...

Why I picked how I did:
I like Tennessee because of the amount of time to prepare.
I like Pittsburgh because of the immense home field advantage.
I like the Cardinals because they are more motivated than any team in the playoffs.
I like New York because nobody should pick against Tom Coughlin in the postseason.

And done!

No comments:

Post a Comment