Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ksquared's Week 10 NCAA Football Predictions

So far, if you've bet my teams to win, you've made money in Vegas...Let's see if I can step it up a notch this week. Also, as some very astute folks pointed out, I did not have many upsets picked last week, which is sometimes how it goes, but this week is a different story...Read on.

#1 Texas at #7 Texas Tech - 8:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Texas Tech 47 - Texas 45

Arkansas State at #2 Alabama - 3:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Alabama 38 - Arkansas State 10

Nebraska at #4 Oklahoma - 8:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Oklahoma 52 - Nebraska 21

Washington at #5 USC - 6:30 pm ET
My Prediction: USC 48 - Washington 10

#6 Georgia vs. #8 Florida, in Jacksonville, FL - 3:30 pm ET
My Prediction: Florida 26 - Georgia 20
(Florida dances in the Bulldog endzone)

Iowa State at #9 Oklahoma State - 3:30 pm ET
My Prediction: Oklahoma State 48 - Iowa State 24

#10 Utah at New Mexico - 9:30 pm ET
My Prediction: Utah 30 - New Mexico 10

#11 Boise State at New Mexico State - 7:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Boise State 32 - New Mexico State 13

#13 TCU at UNLV - 8:00 pm ET
My Prediction: TCU 27 - UNLV 10

#14 Missouri at Baylor - 3:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Missouri 48 - Baylor 30

#15 Florida State at Georgia Tech - 3:30 pm ET
My Prediction: Georgia Tech 21 - Florida State 20

Northwestern at #17 Minnesota - 12:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Minnesota 17 - Northwestern 14

#18 Tulsa at Arkansas - 2:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Tulsa 62 - Arkansas 21

Tulane at #19 LSU - 8:00 pm ET
My Prediction: LSU 42 - Tulane 10

#20 Brigham Young at Colorado State - 6:00 pm ET
My Prediction: BYU 34 - Colorado State 13

Wisconsin at #21 Michigan State - 12:00 pm ET
My Prediction: Michigan State 34 - Wisconsin 28

#23 South Florida at Cincinnati - Thursday, 7:30 pm ET
My Prediction: South Florida 41 - Cincinnati 24

#24 Oregon at California - 3:30 pm ET
My Prediction: Oregon 45 - California 20

West Virginia at #25 Connecticut - 12:00 pm ET
My Prediction: West Virginia 32 - Connecticut 30

Just like last week and the week before that, the game of the century is happening this week! Enjoy your college ball this weekend...And be safe. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Man I hope you are right with Tech. I think they will win as well, but you can never count the longhorns out. It will be a hellava game no matter what. The fans are blacking out the stadium. I wish I had a 78% record in picking in the fantasy on ESPN lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Games like Texas-Texas Tech are why we all watch College Football...It should be a phenomenal game!

    As you said, no matter what, it will be amazing. But in Lubbock...I just see Tech throwing on the Longhorns like no one has done prior.

    I disagree with Todd McShay and Scouts, Inc. on many points, namely that Tech's offensive line won't be able to hold Texas' D-line in check and that McCoy is the better quarterback. Tech's offensive line is a lot of the reason they are as good as they are and I think, overall, Harrell is the better passer and decision-maker.

    I guess we'll see who's better at scouting games...Scouts, Inc. or Ksquared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the doubters about the line don't want to give them credit for keeping Chris Long out of Harrell's face. I don't see any d player on either side that has a chance to go #2. I am confident that we will win the game, I just have butterflies, as if I were playing the game too. Too competitive I guess. Have a great weekend watching football.

    ReplyDelete